1.10.2009

Let it snow, snow, snow!

It started snowing Friday night and didn't stop until Saturday afternoon. We probably got about 8 inches at our house (that's my unofficial estimate).

I was shoveling the driveway this morning and our neighbor offered to use his snow blower on it. Thank you! I don't mind shoveling, but the operations person in me says that a snow blower is so much more efficient...so maybe we'll have to invest in one.

We tried a 2nd attempt at playing in the snow with Ryan. It went better this time. Annie sprinted around in the powder and he thought that was hilarious.
Jason plows part time for Naperville (his first responsibility is to dispatch 9-1-1, but when he's available, he can make OT by plowing). He went in, but after his plow broke twice, they told him they had enough help and sent him home. My Mom & Dad are here for the weekend, so we went to TX Roadhouse for dinner.







No comments: