6.04.2011

Preschool Step-Up Ceremony

Ryan's last day of preschool was last week. (OH MY GOODNESS!!, I can't believe the school year is over and that he's almost 4!) They celebrated the last day by having a "step-up" ceremony in their classroom. The kids sang songs for us, marched around the classroom with their instruments, and each child walked across the small steps and received a certificate. I was able to escape work long enough to attend.





Ryan with his certificate "stepping-up"



I asked for a picture of him with his certificate, but all I got was this silliness!


Ryan with his teachers, Mrs. Cecola and Ms. Janet. We love them! They took great care of Ryan this year and it's amazing what they are able to do with a group of 3-year olds. Thank goodness for preschool teachers!


Their school song is posted in the classroom. It's sung to the tune of "You Are My Sunshine"

No comments: