3.12.2011

Crop 'Til You Drop

Just returned from my 3rd scrapbook weekend. Friday night until 1:30 a.m., Saturday until 2 a.m. & Sunday until 3 p.m.....all at the DoubleTree in Downers Grove. It's become one of my favorite hobbies. I don't scrap very fast, so I'll never hope to make pages for all my pictures. So I pick my favorites and make pages for those.

Here's my partners for the weekend -- Jessica Mazza and her friend, Julie. Jess' friend Angie usually goes with us too, but she wasn't able to go this time.

And here's us with all of our STUFF! Taken from my workstation. You can see all the other ladies hard at work in the background.
Here's my favorite page that I made for Ryan...Day Out With Thomas from Aug. (Geesh! - I need to work on my macro photography)

But my big project for the weekend was Brandon's first 2 years book. Here's one of my favorite pages....


And another......


I left the hotel Sunday afternoon and went to pick-up the boys at John & Cathy's. Ryan greeted me at the door by saying, "Look Mom, I made you a scrapbook page!" And here it is...notice the Thomas & Friends stickers. He was sooo proud. (AND SO WAS I!!)


When we got home, I gave him my left over Day Out w/ Thomas pictures, paper & stickers and he went to work on another scrapbook page. He's definitely my kid!


Hard at work lining up the tracks on the train paper......

No comments: